Rabu, 05 Oktober 2016

2 objects are often taken !!

Wallets, because wallets store everything we need.
The first I'll tell you my experience to get this wallet, and I first put on the wallet.
When I first wanted to wear my wallet is still in doubt because I did not know what I want to keep in your wallet hahaha, and at that moment I was determined to buy her with money pickup only.
I bought that purse when I went pilgrimage spirituality, at the time my bus stopped at the terminal Pinyuh the time we got down to relieve tired and sleepy because we went early in the morning from Pontianak, when I went to the shop to buy a cup of coffee after drinking coffee we went back again to the bus to continue the trip, but when heading to the bus steps I stopped by the sound of people selling wallet, I was walking towards the seller wallet and sight see the wallet, after seeing see there was a purse that her price was cheap and I also bought, but to save money wallet also can save all the needs of our time on the road such as ID cards, driver's license, ATM and others, therefore I choose wallet to carry around.

Second is HP, first of all I wear hp that since junior high school at that time I was still too could wear it because do not know what what should be in the press, when I started a little bit familiar with this technology I took him out where mainly to photographed images, in addition HP also can be used for social media, which is to look for friends in the virtual world, the world which is increasingly sophisticated HP is much needed because with HP we can more easily find information quickly on the other hand we can also use the phone to promote the goods we want to sell easily by selling them online.

That is all and thank you.

1 komentar: